UVC Germicidal Application - Immediate Disinfection
· Application Time: 10 min. to 45 min. (400 sq. ft. area)
· Totally GREEN UVC light application
· Type: UV light application
· Effective ANTIMICROBIAL Time: within 5 min. 90% of microbes
are eradicated. And 99.99% after 15-45-minutes.
· Surface types : all hard surfaces
· Room can be reoccupied immediately after treatment
· Antimicrobial lights (4 UV Bulbs) attached to 2 variable arms for
· Re-Treatments: As needed basis or scheduled weekly, bi-weekly
· For Emergency Antimicrobial Applications
· Does not create superbugs
· Leaves no residue, odors or cleaner fumes
PCO Germicidal Nano Surface Coating - Long Term
· Application Time: 30 min. (400 sq. ft. area)
· Totally GREEN product, by-products and application
· Type: Misting application, nano antimicrobial surface coating
· Effective ANTIMICROBIAL Time: Immediate. 24/7 for 2 years on
· Surface types: all hard surfaces and fabrics, curtains, drapes
· Room can be reoccupied after 3 hours
· Antimicrobial nano-coating cannot be removed by repeated
· UV protection of all surfaces and fabrics
· Breaks down dangerous VOCs and pollutants in the air
· Proactive Re-Treatments: Every year
· Does not create superbugs
UV Germicidal Treatment
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) has been used for years to reduce microbial contamination of air-handling systems. UV-C, particularly in the 254-nm range, destroys microorganisms by creating thymine dimers and inhibiting replication. A recent study demonstrated that an automated mobile UV-C light unit reduced bacterial contamination of surfaces by 2-3 logs (99%-99.9%).
Because it has proven to be difficult for housekeepers to clean and disinfect environmental surfaces consistently according to hospital policies, this newest room decontamination technology is totally green, powerfully anitmicrobial, exceedingly fast, cost effective and its role in terminal room disinfection is just beginning. Add to this the fact that treated rooms can be reoocupied immediately after treatment and you have a significant tool for preventing nosocomial infections.
2-Year Germicidal Surface Coating - PCO
Provide a cleaner and healthier environment with safe, transparent and durable antimicrobial coating. Working 24/7/365, coating uses innovative green photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) chemistry to continuously kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungal spores and reduce VOCs and odors. It also provides a self-cleaning hygienic surface that is effective indoors or out, and can be economically applied to virtually any new or existing surface, including metals, glass, ceramics, plastics, and textiles.
Utilizing sunlight and/or typical interior lighting as its energy source, this patent pending surface coating is a powerful and persistent mineral oxidizer that is eco-friendly and sustainable with no environmental hazards. It is the most advanced functional coating available, safely providing non-stop, two year, broad spectrum antimicrobial protection and continuous pollutant & odor reduction in any environment. MRSA-UV is the first applicator service to combine these two proven methods.